This policy describes:
- Dealznmealz is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience.
- This policy DOES NOT apply to information that you provide to, or that is collected by, any third-party, such as restaurants at which you make reservations and/or pay through our Services and social networks that you use in connection with our Services. We encourage you to consult directly with such third-parties about their privacy practices.
- We request you to read and understand this policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
Collection and Use of your Personal Information
- Dealznmealz collects personally identifiable information directly form you when you provide to us, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or mobile/telephone number and uses the same to operate the Dealznmealz website and deliver the services you have requested.
- Dealznmealz also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your PIN code, age, gender, interests and favourites, etc...
- We collect your information through your reviews, lists, photographs, services comments, followers, restaurant reservation details, food ordering details and, favourite/Special restaurants, your restaurant reservations through our Services, names, and other information you provide on our Services.
- Information through ratings, reviews, tips, photos, comments, likes, bookmarks, friends, lists, etc. to be published or posted on publicly accessible areas of our Services, or transmitted to other users of our Services or third-parties. Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
We cannot control the actions of other users of our Services with whom you may choose to share your information our other details. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your information our other details will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We may display this information on the Services, share it with businesses, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. You should be careful about revealing any sensitive details about yourself in such postings.
- We use the information or may contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered so that to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
- Responding to your queries, concerns or other problems or to diagnose technical problems.
- We may also be sending you communications/questions that you have requested or that may be of interest to you.
- Contacting you for customer support or notices to be given or notify changes of our services, for any event organization / participation/etc., for distributing gift coupons / hampers / passes/etc.
- We may use your information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers target audiences or to inform you of other products or services available from us or our affiliates.
- We may share your information with outside vendors that we may use for a variety of purposes, such sending you emails / messages / notifications for helping us analyze use of our services or third-parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to receive the promotional updates.
- We may share your information for Legal purposes if required by any Investigation authority of India (i.e. law enforcement, government agencies, courts) that such sharing is reasonably necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities or to comply with legal process.
- If you make use of our service for “booking a table” in a restaurant or “pre-order food” facility by using our services, your information is provided to the restaurants with whom you choose to reserve.
- In order to facilitate your “booking a table” reservation and “pre-order food” processing, we will provide your information to that selected restaurant in a similar manner as if you had made a reservation or “pre-order food” facility.
A confirmation call or message will be received from the restaurant directly. Dealznmealz won’t be responsible for the call or cancellation of the pre-ordered food or bookings made by you.
- If you provide a mobile phone number, we may or restaurants may send you text messages regarding your reservation or pre-order status.
- Restaurants also require your credit or debit card account information to secure your reservation or payments. When you make a restaurant reservation or pre-order our services and/or make a payment to a restaurant through our Services, we may also share with the restaurants additional information, such as information about your dining preferences.
We do not control the privacy practices of restaurants. Please contact the restaurant directly if you want to learn about its privacy practices.
- We may use/share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we will never share your personal information and will always protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- Disable cookies: If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
If you are using our services, to make payments to certain restaurants, we may require credit or debit card account information. By submitting your credit or debit card account information through our Services, you expressly consent to the sharing of your information with restaurants, third-party payment processors, and other third-party service providers (including but not limited to vendors who provide fraud detection services to us and other third parties), and you further agree to the following terms:
- When you use a credit or debit card to secure a reservation through our Sites, we provide your credit or debit card account information (including card number and expiration date) to our third-party payment service providers and the applicable restaurant.
- When you initially provide your credit or debit card account information through our Services in order to use our restaurant payment services, we provide your credit or debit card account information to our third-party payment service providers.
- These third parties may store your credit or debit card account information so you can use our restaurant payment services through our Services in the future.
- For any transactions of credit or debit card using our services or through our link will be at your risk and we will not be responsible partly or wholly for any loss or damage caused to you.
Correction of your Information :
- We will take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us and any subsequent updates.
- You can also review, update, and correct your personal information that is available on our website; you can also delete personal information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant.
Our website may have third party links or services rendered by them or promotional activities or advertisements. Your use of these features or getting connected to third party through our services / website or you may result in the collection, processing or sharing of information about you, So, please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites or services which may be linked on our services.
If you are applying for a position with our company, through our services or by application. We may retain your information for any period of time. This information may be shared with other companies for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for the particular position or other available positions, as well as with third-party service providers retained by us to collect, maintain and analyze candidate submissions for job postings.
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction.
- We are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any Third Parties that receive your Personal Information. The Services also linked to many other sites and we are not/shall be not responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it is beyond our control.
“Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond our reasonable control and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action or any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to your mobile or storage device, crashes, breach of security and encryption.
If any dispute or difference shall arise or occur between the Company and the user / third party / agency /etc.. in relation to any matter arising out of or in consequence of or relating in any way, the same shall be referred to a Sole Arbitrator to be appointed by the Company itself. The Arbitrator would be a technical person having knowledge and experience. It is specifically agreed the consent of the user/ third party(s) that any dispute arising out shall be subject to arbitration tribunal, Court of Law or any other Forum having jurisdiction at Nagpur, Maharashtra only.