Terms & Conditions
Dealznmealz is a product; published and maintained by Pinnacle Ventures. Pinnacle Developers [URL: https://www.dealznmealz.com) owns and operate this Website.
Dealznmealz is frequently developing in order to provide the best possible experience and information to its users.
UID Code: After registering on the Dealznmealz app, each user will get a Unique Identification code.
Once the user agree to the terms and conditions, users are liable to receive the message(s) even while they are on DND (DO NOT DISTURB) mode.
Dealznmealz offers a reservation service between the user and the restaurants.
It does not accept any accountability liability arising out of your banqueting dining experience regarding quality of service or food, as it is delivered by a restaurant and not by us.
The WebSite(s) are offered to you conditional on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Dealznmealz WebSites constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service(s).
The Dealznmealz application is protected by appropriate security measures. Access to and use is restricted to Authorized Users only. Any attempt to use the system in a manner not authorized or any attempt to alter, destroy or damage any Information contained within it may constitute a breach of the provisions of the Computer misuse Act 1990 and/or other IPC and shall leave the User liable to both criminal and civil proceedings.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or this entire Website/ Mobile application.
Individuals under the age of 18 can use the services of Dealznmealz, under the guidance of their parents and/or legal guardian(s).
Any services provided by Dealznmealz involving consumption of alcohol, the user must warrant that they are of legal drinking age in strict adherence to specific state laws and the Government of India.
We are doing our best to provide a quality dining experience and discounts information to its users. You agree to the nature of the services which Dealznmealz is providing and further it may make certain changes, therefore we reserves the right to suspend/cancel, or discontinue or services at any time without notice, and also make modifications and alterations in services contained on the site without any prior notice.
Dealznmealz has reserved for the following rights : -
- The right to charge subscription and/or membership fees from a user,
- for the same we will giving prior information/notice for any new product, service from time to time in future.
Dealznmealz reserves the right to terminate / suspend the User’s account or points earned while using the Application, the company determines in its sole decision that the User has desecrated the given rules.
When you are giving an order to a restaurant you may have to give or provide certain details. You agree to take specific care while providing details and are accurate at the time of placing an ordering. By providing these details, you express your acceptance to our terms and privacy policies.
Third Party Links :
- We may obtain business addresses, phone numbers, and other contact information from third party vendors who obtain their data from public sources. We have no control over, and make no representation or endorsement regarding the accuracy, relevancy, compliance, legality, completeness, timeliness or quality of any product, services, advertisements and other content appearing in or linked to from the Third party Services.
- We do not screen or investigate third party material before or after including it on our Services. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in, any portion of the content accessible on the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that Dealznmealz is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources.
- Our App/ WebSite may contain advertising or promotional material or other information given to us by third parties. Your business dealings in any form with, or in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the our Site and or mobile apps, which includes payment and delivery of goods or services, with such dealings, it shall be solely between you and such advertiser and you will be responsible wholly. We will not be responsible or liable for any error or inaccuracy in advertising material or any loss or damage of any sort experienced as a result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such other advertiser(s) on the Site and mobile apps
Guidelines For users review:
- Reviews should be a minimum of 300 characters long.
- When you write a review, it must reflect your own first-hand Dining Experience. You are encouraged to concentrate on relevant points of your overall dining Experience, such as (but not limited to) customer service, delivery and communication with the Restaurant.
- The review must relate to a Dining Experience you have had within the last 06 months. You may only write about your own Dining Experience, i.e. you are not allowed to write a review about your family members' or your friends' Dining Experiences.
- As a main rule, we do not remove reviews from our Website. However, some reviews are in violation of our Guidelines and/or applicable law and in these cases, we retain the right to remove your review or transmit any content (including review) or engage in any activity that affects our image. Below are some examples of when we may remove your review (S):
- Your review violates our Guidelines or Terms & Conditions.
- Your review should be based on your real Dining Experience and the review should not pertain to an imposed tax or a fine.
- Your review violates other people's or companies' rights, including any intellectual property rights, rights of privacy/confidentiality and/or rights of publicity.
- Your review is of a marketing nature or has marketing purposes.
- You have created multiple profiles to review the same Company multiple times.
- We have asked you to forward proof of your Dining Experience with the reviewed Company and no or insufficient documentation has been provided within the deadline.
- Please refrain from using any foul, abusive, hateful or prejudiced language. Any user accounts submitting inappropriate, promotional or objectionable content that may offend customers or be deemed defamatory or derogatory will be deleted without notice.
- Every review is moderated before being published and if we find the review irrelevant or superfluous, it will not be approved.
- Falsely situations, misrepresents, or disguises your affiliation with another person or entity;
- Hacking or accesses without permission our proprietary and confidential records or of any user/ Hotel or restaurant, or those of anyone else.
Cancellation, No Show & Refund policy
- Dealznmealz is committed to providing convenient and quality service to our users. To help us in maintaining this level of service, we urge our users to cancel or edit their reservations if they will be unable to reach the restaurant at the decided time.
Reservation cancellation process and other details
- You can cancel anytime in your profile section through the app, website or simply call the particular restaurant.
- The first time you miss your reservation without cancelling it, Dealznmealz will give you a warning.
- If this happens for the second time, we will final warning.
- Continuous three (3) no shows will result in the deactivation of the users account.
- Dealznmealz has no cancellation charges.
- If, however there is a misunderstanding and you were at the restaurant, please writing to us at email@example.com with a bill copy, we will address the same immediately.
- If you can cancel your reservation, which you have already paid for your meal. Your money will be refunded into your account within 2-3 weeks.
- If you fail to show up for your reservation, you will not receive a refund. The company will forfeit the booking amount paid by you.
It is the solitary accountability of registered restaurant to honor your order. We are only a channel between you and the Restaurant.
We shall not be liable for any acts or omissions on part of the Restaurant including deficiency in service, time taken to serve the order, wrong serving of order, and quality of food.
We won’t be liable in any event of food ordered by you do not meet your dietary or any other requirements and restrictions.
All food prices listed on the App are correct at the time of publication, and have been placed as received from the Restaurant, and the same will be updated from time to time as we received the intimation of price change by the restaurant.
- The final price charged to you by the Restaurant may change at the time of order or billing. In this event of conflict between price on the App and price charged by the Restaurant, the price charged by the Restaurant shall be deemed to be the correct price.
Photography Guidelines :
- Images that are photographs need to display the particular restaurant or hotel of its ambiance, faculty and staff in a professional, relevant manner.
- Photos with hair, bugs or any other grievances will be shown only with a review for validation and context.
- Images need to be in focus, well‐lit for the subject matter, and professionally processed, including for color correction.
- Images that are grainy, obviously digitally manipulated, Duplicate, plagiarized, promotional, objectionable, derogatory photographs or have been processed incorrectly will not be displayed or will be removed from the site.
- Images will be reviewed before being uploaded and may be deleted as per the discretion of Dealznmealz.
- All images for your website need to be at least 300 dpi.
We are the sole and exclusive copyright owners of the Services and our Content. We also exclusively own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, trade dress and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world (the “IP Rights”) associated with the Services and Our Content, which may be protected by copyright, patent, trademark and other applicable intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws.